Tuesday, October 7, 2008

i found the answer

October 08, 2005 i was in a computer shop waiting for another day ro pass.. then i opened my friendster account.. i read all the old messages including Angelo's first testimonial for me... honestly, i love reading it bcoz it always gave me a warm feeling amd a smile on my face... then i opened his new account.. i saw his few added friends and one testimonial from a girl named "Robelle"

sa totoo lang, bigla akong nawala sa sirkulasyon ko that time... Mix Emotions!! and i dont even know what to feel.. i was hurt!! gusto ko ngang umiyak eh! kaya lang madaming tao sa shop.. so, instead of crying pinilit ko nalang mag-smile.. pero baket nga ba ganun na lang ang reaksyon ko?? simple lang... coz after reading that testimonial i already found the answer ive been waiting for so long.. obvious naman na may relasyon sila ni Angelo at hindi ako tanga para magpretend na hindi ako marunong magbasa..

ang sakit eh! after all the things i did yun lang yung igaganti nya saken.. damn!! okei lang sana kung sinabi nya saken agad.. madali lang naman intindihin yun diba!! but whats hard and what hurts more is that he let me to find the answer on my own... and thats too UNFAIR!! siguro naman may right akong malaman if he already fall out of love from me diba?! para naman hindi ako maiwang nakalutang...

he just gave me another heartache... and im so disappointed...