Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ennaesor's philosophy in life


"EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON"

Are you familiar with that line?? Maybe YES!! because that was one of the most common motto on earth. But the question was, Do you believe on that?! You might say YES.. but do you really understand what its all about?! Well, we always say that in evrything we do theres always a reason behind it.. and yes, its true!! But how come it affects your life? And how do you deal with that?

Since I was a highschool student I was enclosed by that motto. Actually, I live my life through the guide of it coz I do believe in that phrase. It made my life more meaningful. It was the reason of my Neutral and Positive mind because it thought me to think and understand both sides of any situations or circumstances that coming through my life. And it made me relized that whenever that reason wasnt in favor of me, I know for sure that it was in favor of others and there is no need to question it. I'll just accept it and learn to be more stronger and contented to what I have now in my life.

1 comment:

saul krisna said...

hi! Maybe your somehow right sa mga sinabi mo... It's just that sometimes or maybe usually di ko lang talaga maintindihan ang mga nangyayari sa akin... by the way ganda ng mga articles mo ahh
saulkrisna@yahoo.com ang e-mail ko. MAy cp kaba? ano number mo? mine is 0926-715-8005
I hope we can be friends...I'm just hoping....