Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10 things about ennaesor


- 1. Pen and Paper, My BEST BUDS?? definitely YES!! I really love my pencil and my green notes as I love my bestfriends! Kasi naman trip ko talaga magsulat everytime I feel sad., gumagaan kasi loob ko after I wrote down those things I feel inside.. Ayun!!

- 2. Yosi?? Yuckers!! I am not a smoker and I will naver be a smoker ever!! its a big NO!! NO!! turn off kaya yun! dangerous pa sa health right?! Sorry sa mga natamaan... "Peace Out"

- 3. Mr. and Ms. Yellow... it was once became my terms of endearment to someone from my past! Wala lang., only bcoz we both like color yellow!! hehehe... corni!! Switch na po ako sa green...

- 4. Dont you ever tell me PROMISES and dont expect me to tell it either... coz I hate that word!! I really hate it!! obvious naman siguro na super hate ko yan dabah?!


- 5. Non coffee drinker turns Certified coffee addict!! I cant remember when it was started., all I know is that I really love to drink coffee specially when its raining...

- 6. Good mood when Full moon... You read it right peepz!! medyo hopeless romantic kasi ako eh! I love staring at the moon coz it always makes my mood turns good.. Maybe bcoz of the solemnity it brings to me kaya nga lage ko wait si "Full Moon"...

- 7. Apple's and Chocolates... My one way of coping?! Oo nmn nuh! I dont know but for some reason., eating of it makes me feel fine.. Nawawala yung worries ko!!

- 8. Hard or Light drinker?? I may not be a smoker but I am once a drinker!! Sabi nga nila "Part of Life" and YES I AGREE!! I am a drinker but not what you called "tomadora" grabe naman yun nuh!! I prefer BEER'S than BRANDY coz I easily get drunked on hard drinks kaya nga super iwas ako dun... But as of now, as part of My Resolution "Occasional Drinker" na po ako!! wooohoooo...

- 9. I can easily give my trust but its hard for me to believe someone... and YES its true!! Have you seen the difference??

- 10. I always dream of someone whom I can sit beside on the sand of the beach while staring at the beautiful Full Moon with a background music of "The way you look tonight".. When will it happen kaya?! It maybe sounds corni but honestlty that was my Greatest Dream Date ever!!!

No comments: